Now that is click bait. You didn’t like me saying he was ugly, so here, now he’s stupid too.
Your kid is ugly and stupid enough that you’re online reading about it. (And hiding the search history from your spouse)
Here are six solutions for when you don’t know what to do with that ugly idiot you sired
1. Do not tell the kid how stupid and ugly he is. He’ll learn that soon enough.
2. Put him in a sport where he gets bashed up a bit, maybe add scars.
3. Get him into karate so that when people bully him, he can beat them up.
4. Get him into music, he’s going to be alone all the time anyway, learning guitar would be perfect.
5. Make sure he gets into books, even if it’s just coffee table books of museums and architecture.
6. Get him a dog, dogs make great companions for lonely people.
Do all that and what have you got?
Someone who is physically fit.
Someone who is well versed in history and art.
Someone who is a talented musician.
Someone who is caring and kind, and maybe a bit shy.
In other words, a perfect ten.