1. Pot affects your sleep, you think you’re sleeping, you’re not. Once you stop smoking, you’ll have the weirdest dreams of your life.
2. Pot affects your mood, once you quit smoking, you’ll never laugh at anything again. I mean really laugh, nope, never again.
3. Pot affects your smell. Now instead of smelling like delicious weed, you’ll smell like stale milk or old crotch.
4. Pot affects your driving ability. Once you quit, you’ll be such a miserable bitch, other people die and you don’t care. What do you have to live for now anyway? Nothing.
**rolls a joint. Lights it.
5. And the final thing I learned when I quit smoking weed? Uhh, don’t quit smoking weed, just don’t.
PS not smoking it made me fat.