As my blog has taken a complete turn and taking me to new places that tend to not make sense, I’ve decided to add some information for new readers.
Hi, new readers!!!
1. I hope you are able to appreciate satire, irony and sarcasm. I want you to leave here thinking “wow, she’s allowed to just walk around freely? That’s insane.” Just because you didn’t think it was funny, doesn’t take away from my attempt to be funny. I don’t think all of you are funny either.
2. If you are looking for some easy, “basket of kittens” style blog post, look no further, you will LOVE it here, I talk about rainbows and kitties (wait, is that titties?) all day long. (See item 1)
3. If you are hoping to use my tips on dating to meet someone special… Hang. on. let me stop you right there, I have been alone forever. If you want tips on toothbrush masturbating? Pick me, pick me!!!
4. If you think you are perfect, you probably are. Stay away from me; I hear that shit’s catchy. If I wake up perfect because of you, I’m going to be mad.
5. If you really hate the blog that much, feel free to yell at me here. My comment box is called that for a reason. At least one of my personalities is fueled by your anger and hostility. I used to be angry and hostile too, good times. It’s exhausting; even without the perfectly homeschooled children.
PS so you know, I am thrilled by those who spend their time on my blog. If they are getting angry or thinking or laughing, I love and welcome all of it. Always continue to “yell at me here.”